ProTask offers contingent and temporary staffing solutions for those companies who want to take a more strategic approach to managing their workforce. Rather than hiring permanent employees, ProTask offers contract employees to our clients for temporary assignments or long-term projects.
ProTask manages all aspects of the employee’s “on-boarding”, including payroll, background check and taxes (if applicable). Benefits of this arrangement include, but are not limited to:
- Try before you buy or “contract to hire” model
- Immediate access to expertise/speed to market
- Flexibility in the type and amount of labor resources
- Cost savings in benefits/taxes where applicable
- Administrative cost savings/onboarding
- Training – most contingent workers are already training in a specific skillset
ProTask’sRecruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where our clients transfer all or part of their recruitment processes to ProTask. We offer flexible models, where we assume our all, or a portion of our client’s staff, technology, methodologies and reporting.
Our RPO solutions source highly qualified full-time employees more quickly, while minimizing operational complexity, cost and risk for a strategic advantage. Our expert team acts as an extension of our clients’ recruiting departments, offering a centralized model and a single provider for all their needs—from project-based support to comprehensive end-to-end solutions.
Our RPO services include:
- Sourcing of passive and active talent
- Candidate screening and selection
- Interview coordination
- Communications management between hiring community and candidates
- Extension of employment offers
- Management of post-hire activity